Monday, June 12, 2017

Turning back to God (Part three)




I don´t know how old you are neither how long you will live. Today it is said life expectancy is around of 70 years and I have heard that, in developed countries, that gap is bigger. Is it true?
Today I have seen too many people died before they reached their 40 or 30. When I was young I heard and saw many died at their 70 or more and, when I read the Bible I also see many passed away at similar ages than us.
“My Spirit shall not always strive with mankind…”
Let´s see if that book is coherent enough with what it says and what it is seen (in the past I doubted it was supernatural):
“Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years."” (Gen 6:3)
Joseph died in Egypt when he was 110 years old.” (Gen 50:26)
Moses was 120 years old when he died.” (Deu 34:7)
Few really people had arrived to that age and, elsewhere, it is recorded the present limited age we´re reaching was achieved these days:
We live about 70 years or, if we are strong, 80 years. But most of them are filled with hard work and pain. Then, suddenly, the years are gone, and we fly away.” (Psa 90:10)
What type of artificial life is accomplished when someone died at 90 if these lived by medical drugs?
Recurring Times
Since history seems to be cyclical, I have no way to prove the temple will be rebuilt in 2018:
The land of Judah became an empty desert and stayed that way for 70 years. All this time the land rested to make up for the Sabbath rests that the people had not kept. This is just what the LORD said would happen in the warning he gave through the prophet Jeremiah.” (2Chn 36:21)
I do beg you it will be noticed God foreknew and spoke about the times Israel would be enslaved in Egypt. This helped me to understand the Bible cannot be forged [the way I have thought] because there was no way to be too “organized” when they used no computers to compare records or the type of books we have now.
Then the Lord said to Abram, "You should know this: Your descendants will live in a country that is not their own. They will be strangers there. The people there will make them slaves and be cruel to them for 400 years.” (Gen 15:13).
Israelites were taken abroad several times into captivity and, when Ezra rebuilt Jerusalem´s temple, they were coming back to the land Palestinians claim as theirs also:
“This is what King Cyrus of Persia says: "The LORD, the God of heaven, made me king over the whole earth. He gave me the responsibility of building a Temple for Him in Jerusalem. Now, all of you who are his people are free to go to Jerusalem. And may the LORD your God be with you."” (2Chn 36:23) (Ezr 6:14)
Umpteen-handed information
The information I´m talking roughly here is not simply a personal expectancy or a hypothetical hunch I had invented, but a worth noticing milestone of times you could observe in many Jews, particularly when the last temple was destroyed in A.D. 70 by the soldiers of Gen. Titus. (Of course I could be all wrong! I´m not Jew and history is an umpteen-handed information we´ve received by subjective records).
It is scary when I read Jesus spoke of those things twice in Luke:
“And while some were speaking of the temple, how it was adorned with noble stones and offerings, he said, "As for these things that you see, the days will come when there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down."” (Luk 21:5-6)
For the days will come upon you, when your enemies will set up a barricade around you and surround you and hem you in on every side and tear you down to the ground, you and your children within you. And they will not leave one stone upon another in you, because you did not know the time of your visitation.” (Luk 19:43-44)
You and I don´t know when Luke´s book was finished or published! I hope nothing in it was faked, interpolated or added by an editor or a history commentator, but those things are remarkable.
That piece of information could also be read on Matthew´s or Mark´s but, as you yourself could verify, Luke mentioned it twice! Could that be counterfeited by any religious historiographer? (To make us believe lies?)
At least that is one of those prophesies where I see historiographers agree. If you believed in all that historiographers ever wrote, Catholics and Jews also agreed on this. What for? If some of them showed an open animosity blaming they killed the Lord Jesus? (the Master Yahshua Messiah) And you surely know Catholicism is a religious system patched with syncretism.
Extraordinary markers
Look at the importance of these landmarks listening to the words He said: “See that no man deceives you.” (Mat 24:4)
Koreans are testing long-range rockets these days, Syrians are fighting a local war and Philistines (Palestinians) are seeking more room into the holy land. Am I lying?
I already said, history seems to be cyclical.
For you are bound to hear of revolutions and rumor of wars. Watch out and do not be disturbed, for it is necessary that all these things happen, but it is not yet the end. For nation will be raised against nation and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be famines and plagues and earthquakes against many places. But all these are a beginning of sorrows. Then they will deliver you up to affliction, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. And then many will be offended, and they will deliver up one another and will hate one another. And many false prophets will be raised and will deceive many. And because lawlessness shall have been multiplied, the love of the many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end, that one will have eternal life.” (Mat 24:6-13) [HRB]
Are we too far from witnessing these things come to an end?
It´s worth noticing Jews, Christians and Catholics are being hated several places there. These times –if I was homosexual- I could be “openly” loved for being the one I should not be.
God left all us the moment Adam and Eve sinned. He said they will die if they were wayward (and we are also more disobedient) and –that dying- is just being UNDERPRIVILEGED of God´s presence, neglected of the blessing of His glory and distantly abandoned from His comradeship.
I´m not granted to listening His direct voice if I unfriended you or the Lord Jesus´ teachings. Besides, He likes to be believed by faith, like Abram and Moses did, which is too different from the way Adam and Eve disobeyed His direct personal warn: “…for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” (Gen 2:17) [Yet faith is NOT blind]
The only way I had the chance to get Him back is enduring the cost to be loved (by Him) loving those who hate me, as the Master Yahshua Messiah did.
That´s way He said:
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (Joh 14:6)
If I really wanted to be in friendly communion with the One who would spare me from failing one more time, I had to change from the inside out (like that young woman I have mentioned from the beginning).
I find these words useful to draw near (or amend) that disparate communion I have increased by sinning:
All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and repentant in spirit and trembles at my word.” (Isa 66:2)
May His Spirit humble me the more!
The last apostle or an erudite Jewish believer
Shaul Paul wasn´t wrong when He said: “…For when I am physically weak, then I am spiritually strong.” (2Co 12:10) These days I fasted because I have neither the money nor food to buy. The socio-political situation in Venezuela gets worst with the shortage of food and jobs, and now I have a physical idea of how those who have starved in the past really felt before they died: I feel weak! (Yet I could be physically stronger).
I have no means to know if God ever spoke to Paul, although he ascertained the Messiah has said several important words to him:
And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore, I will rather gladly boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Messiah may rest upon me.” (2Co 12:9)
From Moses until the last believer, fasting has played an important role to get in touch spiritually. When Jesus spoke of endurance, He surely referred to more things than fasting: the stomach twists, your guts badly long for water and food —meanwhile your body itched with faints, when it walks clumsily.
That self-aggrandizing ego
 If Shaul Paul really wrote the letter to the Hebrews I have to give the due credit to the job God has done to change that self-aggrandizing man. Any man who loves to brag cannot blame others and –as I perceived the old man I disliked- that old boastful man partially confessed this: “Behold, I am foolish to boast, but you have compelled me.” (2Co 12:11) [It downed on me he was a learned man who also spoke several languages (1Cor 14:18)]
“(…) Festus said with a loud voice: Paul, you are insane! Too much studying has turned you to insanity.” (Act 26:24) [CPDV2009]
Those days he had a war within himself he said: “I am acting like a fool---but you have made me do it. You are the ones who ought to show your approval of me. For even if I am nothing, I am in no way inferior to those very special "apostles" of yours.” (2Co 12:11) [GNB]
The new man
Then, when you read the NEW apostle, that one WHO did not mentioned his own name —in the letter to the Jews- you´d see the new man who has been born in Italy: “In the past God spoke to our ancestors many times and in many ways through the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us through his Son. He is the one through whom God created the universe, the one whom God has chosen to possess all things at the end.” (Heb 1:1-2)
What an unselfish coherence! (From this time on I have a Jewish perspective of Paul, just by getting rid of the Catholic viewpoint I have got from reading Hispanic Bibles translated by ex-priests of the RCC (Reina – Valera / Gómez).
Jesus was a Jew and –as Messiah- He is also Jewish! (As also Paul was)
Whomever that man was, he wrote from Italy (Heb 13:24) and spread news about Timothy (Heb 13:23) calling him brother, instead of “my son”. Paul really changed! [I often regretted he called them “sons” when he wasn´t their dad (1Tim 1:2, 1Cor 4:17; Phm 1:10)]   Am I changing too?  J

Geographic strategic possessions
From historic documents both Muslims and Jews claimed rights over the city of Jerusalem.  Muslims said Mahomet was there as Christians said Jesus lived there.
The important thing to NOTE it is what Jesus said regarding the end of the times when saying: “…And many false prophets will be raised and will deceive many.” (Mat 24:6-13)
Mahomet —The Arab prophet, whom according to Islam was the last messenger of Allah- probably lived around the years of 570-632 A.D. [By the way, observe that date to see who has more rights for further religious claims]
Will you tell me who has foreseen these days we live in?
Jesus (Yahshua) anticipated false prophets and these days we ought to outlast!
Although 70 Israelites got enslaved for a famine (travelling naively into the lands of Egypt) they inadvertently left the geographic tenure God had promised their ancestors. The only One who helped them to come back was God Himself [after 450 years].
Joseph´s wife (Mariam) an important biblical character in the NT —who probably coauthored part of it, as well as a witness/reviser- believed in the OT, according to what it is written in the Gospel. Why do Catholics say we are not bound to the Torah anymore? [Paul´s letters are misinterpreted or interpolated]
Mary was one of those who reckoned the Almighty as the One she had perceived as the true Deliverer of her people and, what her humble loving soul  said (or wrote) could be read at Luke 1:51-53 [same way another old Miriam chanted her praise as a prophetess (Exo 15:20-21)].
Social aims
She never saw –personally- that deliverance, but she believed that oral or written tradition. She probably had seen the undeserved godly justice at visiting her cousin Elisabeth (Luk 1:7), the humble being raised and fed [for you and me to believe in Him] but, those old commandments -isolated as they were in secular abandonment- maybe looked pushy, somewhat superseded with what it is called freedom —the proposed mendacity we´ve used or heard- and they (the commandments)  might have sounded as part of something regressive, atavistic as any useless reminiscence taken back from the Old Testament (O.T.) but they could be newly refurbished in the N.T. if these appeared in connection with its old social aims [and chasing new spiritual blessings] just to fill in those guidelines we couldn´t meet before; but now we intend to reach them when we´re passing by… No one wants to be a hostage of unresolved doubts!
Relativist tolerance
Let´s see briefly how these “burdensome” commandments really worked in several embryonic societies, up to the moment they were attacked by the wolves of the modern relativist tolerance and the massive transgressions (sins) we´ve coped with to coexist –like weeds amid the wheat- in an environment we don´t like to partake certainly.
Proverbs is plenty of sound teachings:
Those who refuse to obey the law promote evil. Those who obey the law oppose evil.” (Pro 28:4)
When I read about the international bordering animosity in several places I understand why Christians (or Jews) dislike the incompatible neighbors they´ve got:
He had many flocks and herds of animals. He also had many slaves. All the Philistines were jealous of him. So they destroyed all the wells that Isaac's father Abraham and his servants had dug many years before. They filled them with sand.” (Gen 26:14-15)
But Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites, and the men from Ashdod were very angry. They heard that the people continued working on the walls of Jerusalem. They heard the people were repairing the holes in the wall.” (Neh 4:7)
A default social blessing: a day of rest
Whenever I took a break on Saturdays, when I had my labors stopped [as well as those I permitted my employees during weekends] I was acting the way I should, before God´s eyes.
In ancient times there were no organized syndicates to help subjugated workers when there were too many indefensible slaves.  If I rested alone and had all my workers to do homey chores just FOR ME, I was ignoring a social blessing God envisioned to be enhanced for ALL with essential spirituality as He has said (Exo 16:29, 20:10) and He certainly wants quality time with Him and with the family we own.
If any job resulted a hindrance against His essential spiritual aim that should be blocked and quickly amended (or abandoned) the day and place He had that appointment with us. Do you think -if I had a formal business or a personal affective appointment a specific day- I would postpone it arbitrarily? No! Much less when I wanted to meet the person I loved, the job I need or the time to stay with my loved kids. Will you haphazardly miss what would bless your life and family relationships? I know you don´t but, when we break God´s laws, we are doing such mistake against society and our own homes. (I learned this the hard way).
Before Labor Day was internationally invented in May the 1st, God had anticipated a special day for you and me to rest weekly, to spend good times with loved ones and friendly people.
But the seventh day is a day of rest in honor of the LORD your God. So on that day no one should work--not you, your sons and daughters, foreigners living in your cities or your men and women slaves. Not even your cattle, donkeys, and other animals should do any work! Your slaves (employees) should be able to rest just as you do.” (Deut 5:14) [ERV]
Perhaps you might think like I did “I see no connection with those things you´re mentioning at all…” In fact, conversely, I never thought your iniquities [tagged along with my transgressions] (namely sins) would affect the physical realm of the places we all are. For few minutes, just think of the transgressors the way a lawgiver wants to deter someone who longs to get into someone´s else property to infringe (and break) the written warnings your private property has to avoid being molested -or robbed from any good thing you´ve possessed for exclusive and specific use.
Why do we lock our doors, the computers or written records?
Why don´t we keep our money under the welcome mat or pillows? 
Trespassers are a pest everywhere on this world and he (or she) who might find a gatecrasher eating the food he had -or anything in risks to be stolen [along with few things]- makes it necessary the creation of a code of written laws and warnings. These codes are far better than killing and fighting to buy anything we ´ve liked, and the obedience to these rules are cheaper than something I would feel deprived, hurt, offended or denied.
Love is self-willed
I can´t reach out what love is. It is not physically there on a corner or a street. Love exists when I love willingly, when I enjoyed those feeling when someone –willingly or unwillingly- was a recipient for the emotions I owned and, if God certainly needed me or you, He would be next door for us to share those attentions sweetened with affection. Surprisingly as it is, He is like the air –a Spirit- and, the way we have breathed in, He has perceived what we lovingly (or hatefully) exhaled, in each our deeds: If I hate you I hate him!
We, as many people, do not care what is right or wrong. If they were hurt, they would fight back for their own privileged rights but, when these are the unashamed offenders –vulgar trespassers- they obviously forget to understand godly words as these:
Do not steal.” (Exo 20:15)
Do not desire another man's house; do not desire his wife, his slaves, his cattle, his donkeys, or anything else that he owns.” (Exo 20:17)
If you simply looked at those 10 overheard, you´ll see most of them are aimed to help humankind and not God´s wellbeing.
Do you really think God needs to be loved by you? [If you don´t love Him, you loved no one].
Is He lacking anything you own and He would be missing or hiding somewhere?
If I looked at transgressions as sins, the way I see actual virus (or programmed time bomb malwares) I surely will fight back (or run away) since antiviruses and conventional medicine are not enough when someone came to vomit over my lap or next to me: Any sin tickles (or stinks) and these are particularly noticed when any of you received the pains or are trying to avoid the 2nd and 3rd wave of its repugnant public consequence.
Did you painfully hurt someone you knew or ignored you´ve damaged?
Have you been robbed or envied once by those you cherished?
Have you ever been lied by loved ones, cheated on by someone you trusted?
Those are earthly sins! No matter other definitions they have received to relativize unchaste against true virtue. Would you please understand?
In the relativized pagan practices tolerated constitutionally as legal rights in the nations we live in now are found most of the reasons why we are not better developed —to be furnished with the missing social abundance.
In the house of the righteous is much provision, but in the fruit of the wicked is trouble.” (Pro 15:6)
We´re used to think His laws only served the Israelites, but this is wrong:
He will curse you at all times in everything you do.” (Deut 28:19)
Sexual issues
No doubt any person can do with their ass what they did but, whenever same-sex matrimony is reckoned as a good thing (to please the cravings of a deviated modern society) we also opened the unlocked doors for crashers who would like to sleep –secretly- with our straight children and, if you ever see they kissed their lips with your children´s, you previously admitted lesbians (and gays) had those social/sexual rights.
Should they have kept their sexual preferences JUST for THEM (well respected as their private issues and sexual choices)?
But now, in several countries, these sexual issues and preferences are exhibited -and longed for- with your own family members [who now are endangered with new STDs] (Lev 20:13, 15-16).
I do not like women my age. If I was younger —and rich- I would have liked admitting the idea of having two girls with me (1Kings 11:3) but, the thought of laying down with a man is still being repugnant –as also any conservative woman would consider zoophiles or lesbians are.
The more you had, the less is left!
Near death experiences (NDE)
Last night I have watched several DVDs I had abandoned and hidden. I received them after a couple of emails I had with Dr Richard Kent (I hope he lives until the day he sees the things he wants to see).
If you visited their sites [www.freechristianteaching.org / www.finalfrontier.org.uk] you would also check what I had forgotten about the NDEs.

After I watched the DVDs I´ve found these days I was reminded of the NDE I had when I was younger and asthmatic: I was in the midst one of those crises breathing too badly. I was alone in my bed that night and suddenly I felt I stopped breathing, but I felt I was relaxed but in a hollow and empty darkness. I felt nothing around! There were no walls, no light and nothing I knew I had in my bedroom, so I knew I was elsewhere but not in the bearings of my mind. Unexpectedly I felt observed! I saw nothing and no one, and then I chose to turn back to the condition –or place- I knew I had been ill… Was it a NDE? I don´t know! But I don´t want to be in a hollow and empty place like that. I have been in several caves or elevators during a complete blackout, but I never felt a kind of fear like that I have experienced once in my life. Was it the gate of hell? I don´t know it, and I don´t want to know it either!
I do beg you would read one of those books you would find there! (Browse the whole www and I think you can get them for free in .PDF format)
I asked Dr Kent (U.K.) to translate a portion of them, those days I realized they were not translated into Spanish, and I also shared few lines with Ian McCormack (New Zealand) [and with a couple of men they mentioned also] asking for permissions to translate what they had experienced during their Near Death Experiences… I never heard of NDEs! [That gave me chance to confirm what it was said on those books and videos]
Don´t you think a loving God would have told anything about what could be the end for a sinner who does not repent for the transgressions he or she does?
If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.” (Luk 16:31) [ESV]
He is right!
Have you read about that sad that parable?
If I disbelieved the Bible, I disbelieved anything I heard or read; as simple as these things are read here.
I could read the news on a newspaper and, if I had a different perspective or version of them I would disbelieve what I know firsthand. In fact, I have checked there were pieces of news that were not the same at the standpoint I had when I was a witness of them: Faith is NOT blind! And we both would disagree if we know the same thing differently… That´s why we need to know the things firsthand! But –at the same time- I chose to believe in God no matter what, because I have seen the Bible is supernatural and, besides it could not be easily faked (yet it has misinterpretations in several translations) I have to follow Yahshua, that One we have heard as Jesus.
If He called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken.” (Joh 10:35)
Here it is again: “The Scripture cannot be broken
[And that is what I have checked and investigated, as you could do it yourself]
The unearthed Dead Sea Scrolls have helped researchers to know the Scripture is structurally one. You may have found variations on the Gospels but the Scripture –as it is- is inside the O.T. as its core part and the Gospel is the fulfillment of it.
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.” (Mat 5:17) [ESV]
Don't think that I have come to destroy the Law of Moses or the teaching of the prophets. I have come not to destroy their teachings but to give full meaning to them.” (Mat 5:17) [ERV]
And here it is WHERE Catholic Christians have been lied by wrong misinterpretations!
I assure you that nothing will disappear from the law until heaven and earth are gone. The law will not lose even the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter until it has all been done.” (Mat 5:18)
There are portions of the law that are pending to be fulfilled!
Have you seen the bears and cattle eating together or babies playing near a cobra's hole? (Isa 11:7-8)
These things are pending to be fulfilled. Jesus did His part, but we must be prepared for the next coming step… His second coming!
At that time there will be someone special from Jesse's family. He will be like a flag that all the nations gather around. The nations will come to him and ask him what they should do. And the place where he is will be filled with glory. At that time the Lord will again reach out and take his people who are left in countries like Assyria, North Egypt, South Egypt, Ethiopia, Elam, Babylonia, Hamath, and other faraway countries around the world. He will gather the people of Israel and Judah who were forced to leave their country. They were scattered to all the faraway places on earth. But he will raise the flag as a sign for the other nations, and he will gather his people together again.” (Isa 11:10-12)
I´m also turning back to God
Until this time I cannot add something new. I will leave here two hyperlinks you would check at your desire or convenience, and I hope these few things have shared served you to show I´m also turning back to a faith I have lost, although I wished God talked to me directly, yet I can´t tell Him what to do…
Acknowledgements
Thanks to those who have been working with Dr. Richard Kent and Pastor Roger French. Their virtual material confirmed me I wasn´t too wrong -or far- from what I´ve been sensing and, besides, those DVDs and videos helped me greatly to finish these last 2 pages in my blog, since I have nothing else to add to the things God has already said by those who have had NDEs.
Few further thoughts to drumbeat
I don´t know your present role or future drumbeat, but I do beg you would share what you would find out elsewhere, since we have to fight for those we actually love or hate. Armageddon is near and we surely are divided in opinions and fears but, as some other people have heard, the next world-wide war starts within our minds and thoughts.
I do begged God shows what you ought to do, like me.

Please pray for you, your loved ones (and me) to be spared from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment